What to Look for in a Watch?

Been carrying heavy watch since then? That you always care about not to bump into anything? We’re on the same road..

This year I decided to invest in a good sport watch that I could wear on any occasion. So you ask, what do I look for in a watch?

Okay. Here you go:

  1. Lightweight
  2. Water resistant (since I love to go swimming)
  3. Stylish (not too bulky)
  4. Chronograph

And then while strolling, I saw this Timex Ironman Triathlon Model T5H381 with features such as:

IMG_3475IMG_3478

  1. 50 Lap Sleek
  2. Chronograph (Lap Storage.workout recall by date)
  3. 3 Alarms and countdown timers
  4. 100meter water resistant & shock resistance                                                                 Note: not water proof (not a divers watch though)

 IMG_3468        IMG_3469

So Why wait? For only Php 3,990 I grabbed the watch, went to the Cashier and wore a big smile on a satisfied me Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...